Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year! and MIM in Review 2014

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year to all of you! I'm not one for New year resolutions.. but this year, I have been struck by the inspiration fairy (not literally, obviously…...- she just waved her wand in my general direction) and I have made quite a few. To eat healthier, to move more, to not feel bad about doing things for myself every so often….and this includes crafting! I have decided that I WILL find time to craft at least once a week, and blog about it.

And so, I begin!

Here is my first card for 2015. I am playing along at Nichole Heady's blog for the Make it Monday in Review. We could choose any 2014 MIM video we liked, and create something to suit. I didn't get to play along with Laura Bassen's camouflaged die cuts a few weeks ago, and so I thought I would give it a go!

So here it is



I have just realised that I am running very late for my nail appointment (see? doing things for myself!) So I will make this ending abrupt!

Hope you likey!
Preeya xoxoxoxoox

3 comments:

  1. This is a stunning garden Preeya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Love the die cut sentiment on this card Preeya - that technique always looks so darn good I think:)

    ReplyDelete