Saturday 25 October 2014

PTI- October Blog Hop




I love a non-traditional Christmas Colour Combo. Hands up if you think red and green don't really look good together. Okay, I know branches of holly, or poinsettas etc are naturally occurring examples of red and green, and that is excused…But other than tha- I really don't think red and green are a crash hot combo. (Sorry Rabbitoh fans…<N.B International folk, that is a football reference that only Aussies may get>)
So I was *delighted* when I saw the theme for this month's blog hop, and had to get on it. So many beautiful colour combos.

Check them out- aren't they just a breath of fresh air?!







But I chose this one:



And here is a picture of my card- I didn't have any navy card stock, so I made some by rubbing my HA shadow ink Navy ink pad all over a white piece of card. I then clear embossed some stars, and gold embossed The Star in the corner. I gold embossed the sentiment from PTI's Beautiful Blessings: Holiday on a die cut panel of melon mambo card stock. I also heat embossed just the word 'peace' on some Rich Razzleberry card stock and cut it out and popped it up on a banner shape (hand-cut).
Some blue sequins finished it all off before I popped up the whole front panel on a black card base.
I am so happy with how this turned out



And I'd just like to say a special thank you to all of you who sent your thoughts, wishes, prayers and general good vibes my way last week. xoxoxo

Hope you likey!
Preeya




3 comments: