Thursday 13 March 2014

Online Card Classes- Days 1&2 (Faux Effects)

I am so excited to be taking an online card class! I've always wanted to, but have been to busy…And now is no exception! HA! In fact, i don't think I have been busier in my LIFE! But I think that's precisely why I signed up. I guess I just needed to structure in something relaxing into my life right now to help me cope with the things that are demanding my attention at the moment. SO here goes…

The first lesson was about faux effects, and there are so many things I want to try but I'll start with this one card I made in which I created a faux metal embellishment.




I'm not sure that I am crazy about this card, because I think I could have found a size of circle die that fit my sentiment better. Like, looking at it, I think I could have chosen a circle slightly smaller than the width of the word 'love' and that would have looked real cool. I will try that soon and upload a pic, and you can tell me what you think. But watch this space for more cards!

Hope you likey!
Preeya


No comments:

Post a Comment