Friday 7 February 2014

Timer Challenge PTI 7th Anniversary Celebrations

Hi All,
Happy new Year and I hope that it's been a good one so far for all of you.
Today I am entering this card into the timer challenge over at PTI- and a timer challenge is what I need on a day like today where I have a hundred odd jobs around the place that need doing and I don't have much time to do them! HA!

So my 7 items were: Calypso coral cardstock, white cardstock, Everyday happiness stamps, Tipped Tops die, Gold ink, SU! patterned paper and sequins! Seven items and it took me 15 minutes to make this card.


Hope you like it and good luck to all the other contestants!!!

Edited: I am also submitting this in the Day #6 challenge- Word Focal points

Preeya

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done in 15 minutes!! I want to try these challenges.

    ReplyDelete