Thursday 4 July 2013

Monday Mood Board #15

Hi All,

I am excited about todays post becasue... I am playing along with WPlus9's Monday Mood Board for the very first time! Oooh!  A month ago, I won some goodies just by commenting on their blog (whodathunkit?!) and my stamps fiiiinally arrived in the mail the other day. So I get to play along with this Mood Board. And what a mood board it is! Have a look at this beauty!



And here is my take


OK so I got a bit scared by the pink...maybe tomorrow I might try another card and add some pink to see if I like it...But I'm really happy with what I've done. I hope you likey :)

Preeya

Supplies:

Cardstock: Crumbcake (SU!), Some random black CS I picked up at a craft fair.
Ink: Jet Black Stayzon, Versamark
Stamps: Fresh Cut Florals (Wplus9), Mini Blooms (PTI)
Other: Decorative Label Punch (SU!), and ZING! Gold Embossing Powder.


2 comments:

  1. I love the black and gold flowers!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! So glad you are enjoying your prize! Thanks for playing along with Wplus9.

    ReplyDelete