Tuesday 11 June 2013

Make it Monday #120- Overlapping Ombre

Ooh I am excited about this one- I love stamping... I know there are lots of techniques you can use to make cards, but let's face it....there ain't nothing like stamping :)

Here is my take on this week's MIM challenge. I used the hexagon background from Rosie Posie across the page and then stamped the word 'hello' using some new stamps i picked up from Kmart yesterday! The stamp set had some quotation marks which I used at the top, and then drew in some loopy lines...which look telephone cords!



Thanks for stopping by everyone :) Looking forward to seeing everyones projects!

Preeya


Supplies:

Ink- Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso COral, Melon Mambo and Real Red (all SU!)
Stamps- Rosie Posie (PTI) Creativ Stamp set.
Card: Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral (SU!)


No comments:

Post a Comment