Tuesday 18 June 2013

In love with Chevrons

Hi Every one!

This time every week, I am usually taking part in the PTI Make it Monday Challenge, but this time, I have no outline flower stamps with which to take part! So I will have to sit this one out and just enjoy everyone elses creations. But, i thought I would just share with you a few things I have made recently SO here goes:

First up, this is pretty much a direct CASE ( Copy and Stamp Everything) of the amazing Jess Witty's card .  You understand why I just HAD to give it a go.

Supplies- Black and white cardstock (unknown!),Dies:  MFT chevron die, Rosie Posie die, Inks- Stampin up- Melon MAmbo, Real Red, Daffodil Delight,Adirondack Sunset Orange and Versamark, Zing embossing powder, Stamps- Rosie Posie, Over and Under Easy ( both PTI)


I love the boldness of the black and white chevrons, and those flowers add a pop of colour and a whole lotta class. I was in admiration when I saw Jess' version, and it was a pleasure to create this card and see it come to life.

Staying on the chevron theme, made a little set of cards using some scraps of chevron that I had cut out using my new MFT chevron die. THese pics don't capture that lovley Pool Party and Calypso Coral cardstock so well- but it looks great paired with the Kraft in person. 


Cardstock- Crumbcake, CAlypso Coral and Pool Party (SU!), Ink Craft White (SU!), Stamps- You've got mail (HA and Studio Calico), Beautiful Butterflies (PTI)

This next one is an unexpected delight. I was just playing around trying to create a frame with those flourishes, and along happened this card!

Card- Pool PArty (SU!), Stamps- OVer and under Easy, Mini Blooms (PTI)

Using my new embossing mat, instead of cutting out the word 'grateful' I was able to emboss it.



Cardstock- Certainly Celery, So Saffron (SU!), White; Ink- (SU!) and Stamps Simple Sunflower and THe Sweet Life (PTI) Ribbon- cheapo ones from the $2 store!

Glad you were able to join me today people :) Hope you found something here that made you smile.

Preeya

No comments:

Post a Comment