Friday 24 May 2013

PTI Make it Monday #117- Part 2!

Hey all!

OK, so I've already done a post for the MIM this week, but my mind was still going after I published my last post, and I thought I would make another card with a stamp set that lends itself really well to paper piecing- 'On My Couch'. So here is my second card:


So, here I used that little couch as is, although i thought I might paper piece the various cushions on the couch...but it ended up looking ridiculous with my patterned papers...so i just did the little cushion and the lamp and also the light from the lamp in a yellow paper. I have had this idea in my head for a few days now- glad to see that it looked alright in practice and not just theory.

OK! Thats about it for today. Thank you soooo much for stopping by :) I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Preeya

Supplies:
Cardstock: Crumbcake (SU!)
Stamp Set: On my Couch (PTI)
Patterned papers: MME and American Crafts
INk: Crumbcake (SU!)
Other: Twine- dunno, something cheapo from my local Coles (that's a supermarket chain in Australia for you International folk :)

2 comments:

  1. I came to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog hop card, Preeya! Thought I might find one from you, but maybe you weren't able to participate. Sure do love your other creations, though...so many lovely ones!!!

    ReplyDelete