Friday 8 March 2013

Hugs with Buttons

Hi everyone,

Just a quick entry to show you a cute little one layer card I made using more of my new PTI and Waltzingmouse Stamps stamps.

Here I used a little colour combo that I found on an old colour combo challenge on the PTI blog. I tried to get a pic of the actual post, but cant find it right now- anyway- the colours were kraft, melon berry, spring moss and fine linen.

I have none of those inks...so I made do using my fab Stampin Up colours. I stamps on Very Vanilla Cardstock using Crumbcake, Calypso Coral (stamped off once) and Certainly Celery.

The sentiment is from Waltzingmouse stamps and it's called 'Say it Loud'. I LOOOOOOOOOVE this sentiment stamp set. The font is so pretty and it has lots of little add-ons to further personalise your message. *eeeee* it makes me happy.

Here's the card- I hope you like it


Have a good Saturday, people!

Preeya

Supplies:

Card- Very Vanilla, SU!
Ink: Calypso Coral, Certainly Celery, Crumbcake- all SU!
Stamps- Bits n Buttons (PTI) and Say it Loud (WMS)
Other: lots of inky love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment