Wednesday 13 February 2013

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge that didn't make it

Sigh! So it was another busy crazy day in the Stanley household, and I only got to make some cards late in the day. I had to have my cards in by 11pm...and...I didn;t make it.
Oh well, I'll still show you what I did.
Nichole Heady at PTI invited us to create a card using the Watercolour technique, in which you stamp, and then go back with the same coloured ink on a paintbrush and 'water' it down a bit. You end up with an artistic looking watercoloury effect.
Here is one of the cards I did:


Hope you liked it. I'm off to bed now 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Some random Olive card I had, Watercolour paper
Stamps: Rosie Posie and Beautiful Butterflies (sentiment) buth PTI
Ink: Certainly Celery (SU!) and something else for the roses I'll add it in later.



No comments:

Post a Comment