Sunday 19 August 2012

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my first post. I basically started this blog as a way to showcase and share my love of cardmaking with the world (!) And also, to be able to enter card-making contests , and hopefully win stuff! So, today i will show you some cards that I have made in the past, and the story behind them. Enjoy!

The first set of cards are pocket cards, that were the topic of a Papertrey Ink 'Make-it-Monday' some time ago. So here they are.

 This card is basically a direct copy of the one from the MIM video- I loved the colours and the stamp set. My bestie's birthday was coming up, so she was the recipient of that card ;)

 Here is another card, for another bestie! Denise's kitchen tea was a delightful event, and since I am one of the bridesmaids, I knew the colour theme for th eafternoon, and so I went for this gorgeous blue and ivory card. THe 'tea for two' stam set by PTI was perfect for this card


Here is a thank you card for some lovely friends in Melbourne who sent my baby girl a present when she was born.

Hope you guys all enjoyed today's cards.

Preeya

No comments:

Post a Comment